Sweet, slightly tart, highly nutritious and so quick to make! This baobab berry chia jam is perfect for toast, crepes or straight out the jar!
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
No. of Servings: 4
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 2 tbsp Plant Food Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Plant Food Organic Baobab Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tsp Plant Food Organic Coconut Sugar
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- For the jam, bring all the ingredients to a slight boil, and then allow to simmer on a lower heat for approximately 10min. Add more water as needed.
- Once the berries are cooked and the chia seeds have absorbed most of the moisture the jam is ready.
- Serve your Baobab Berry Chia Jam with our delicious Vanilla Protein Buckwheat Crepes for the perfect breakfast treat!