SPORT Endurance Booster is the perfect intra-activity metabolic fuel, containing clean, plant-based ingredients selected by our medical team to support sustainable energy production throughout your longer training sessions.
This functional formulation includes:
- Clean carbohydrates, from three different sources (Glucose, Maltodextrin and Fructose) for easily accessible, sustainable three-phase energy release,
- Balanced electrolytes for intracellular fluid balance and replenishment,
- Broad-spectrum B-vitamins to fire up metabolism, and
- Powerful antioxidant-rich plant extracts that mop up harmful free radicals released through prolonged physical activity.
SPORT Endurance Booster is the perfect hydration and fuel mix for those long rides and runs, when glycogen stores have been emptied out and your body is looking for easy-to-digest and easy-to-use fuel and minerals. Use regularly during training sessions and especially on race day, when you want to keep your body energised until you cross the finish line!
If you need an electrolyte product without glucose or other carbohydrates, use SPORT Active Electrolytes, which contains the electrolytes and B-vitamins to actively drive water and electrolytes into the cells and tissues that need them the most.
As with all Phyto Pro products, SPORT Endurance Booster is a clean-ingredient product, free from any sports-banned substances, and made using only the best quality ingredients found globally.
Free from artificial colours or flavours, dairy, fillers, gluten, GMOs, preservatives and soy.
- Short- and Mid-Term Fuel:
- Orange Juice Powder
- Mid- and Long-Term Fuel:
- Fructose (due to liver conversion process)
Antioxidant-Rich, Standardised, Plant Extract Complex:
- Saberry® Amla Fruit Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Potassium Citrate
- Sodium Chloride
- Magnesium Citrate
- Calcium Citrate
Vitamin B Complex:
- B1 (Thiamine)
- B2 (Riboflavin)
- B3 (Nicotinamide)
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- B6 (Pyridoxine)
- B7 (Biotin)
- B9 (Folic Acid)
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Typical Nutritional Information (as packed)
Serving size: 3 scoops (39g) or 6 scoops (78g)
Servings per container: 20 (3 scoops) or 10 (6 scoops)
|PER 39g SERVING||PER 78g SERVING||PER 100g||% RDA PER 39g|
|Total Protein (g)||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|Total Fat (g)||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|Saturated Fat (g)||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|Dietary Fibre (g)* (AOAC 2001-03)||2||4||5|
|Vitamin C (mg)||50||100||128||50%|
How To Use
Adapt your serving size to your activity intensity and duration:
- Use a single serving (3 scoops, 39g) for shorter activities (<2hrs).
- Use a double serving (6 scoops, 78g) for longer activities (>2hrs).
Dissolve your chosen serving size into 500ml or more of chilled water or coconut water using your hydration bottle or shaker.
This product contains a moisture-absorbing packet – do not consume.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council of South Africa. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, taking prescription medication or have a medical condition, please consult your physician before use.