With creativity like this, there’s no reason why living a plant-based, vegan lifestyle shouldn’t be fun and exciting! We can’t stop imagining cinnamon crepes with coconut sugar! Or chocolate crepes with vegan chocolate spread! The options are endless!
- 1 cup oat flour (or buckwheat flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour (substitute arrow root starch / corn starch)
- 2 tbsp Phyto Pro Thrive Chocolate Protein (We used chocolate but you can substitute with any flavour)
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp plant-based milk
- Mix everything in your blender or by hand until well combined. Stop when you can dip your spoon and an almost transparent layer sticks on back of spoon when you take it out. (i.e. very runny, but not watery)
- Pour mixture onto sprayed medium heat pan, a little thicker (CRUCIAL) than usual crepes otherwise you won’t be able to flip it.
- Once dry on top, flip it using an egg lifter and fingers grabbing hold of the edges that have started to lift up.