Rich and delicious! This recipe for overnight protein oats lets us indulge all the strawberries and cream cravings we are having in a healthy and nutritious way! Prep the night before for a breakfast on the go.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: Overnight in Fridge
No. of Servings: 2
- 1 cup Plant Food Quick-Cook Gluten-Free Oats
- 2 scoops Phyto Pro Thrive Strawberry Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Plant Food Organic Coconut Blossom Sugar
- 1 tbsp Plant Food Chia Seeds
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 cans coconut milk/cream (or 3 cups plant-based milk of choice)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Plant Food Raw Walnuts, coconut flakes and maple syrup optional
- Mix together all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Place in jars or Tupperware and leave in the fridge overnight.
- Serve your overnight protein oats with freshly cut strawberries, coconut cream, maple syrup and Plant Food Raw Walnuts.