ONE High-Protein Meal Replacement, Version 2 is the latest evolution of our clean-ingredient, premium, plant-based complete meal replacement drink, formulated by a medical team with knowledge and experience of human physiology and how to use nutrition to repair, regenerate and maintain optimal health. The composition of this complete nutrition solution is designed to be easily digested by the gut and nourish all the cells and tissues of the body.
The formulation of ONE High-Protein Meal Replacement begins with a balanced macronutrient profile of protein, carbohydrates and fats, all from clean, plant-based sources. These are called macronutrients because we need them in large amounts in comparison to the micronutrients described below – grams vs. milligrams.
- Our protein isolate comes from non-GMO French-farmed yellow peas, from which the protein is extracted using only water. This gives us the cleanest protein on the market with a complete range of all the amino acids necessary for good health.
- We use oat flour for slow-release, low-GI carbohydrates. Our oats have a Glycaemic Index of 55 and are super-nutritious, with benefits on multiple organ systems in the body, including the cardiovascular system, the blood-sugar-balancing system, the blood-cholesterol-balancing system, the digestive system and the endocrine system.
- Chia Seeds are our source of healthy fats and fiber. These magical little superfood seeds have been used for centuries by the Mayan culture to provide brain- and body-boosting nutrition. It contains high levels of the ALA-form of omega 3 fatty acids as well as more calcium than milk!
ONE High-Protein Meal Replacement uses PhytaMin® as a key micronutrient ingredient. PhytaMin® is a proprietary blend of all-vegan, clean-ingredient A-Z minerals and vitamins in easy-to-digest and easy-to-absorb forms.
All the minerals in PhytaMin® are in a chelated form. Chelation refers to the attachment of a mineral to an amino acid to make absorption faster and easier. Minerals include calcium, magnesium, selenium, chromium and zinc.
We include the full spectrum of B-vitamins as well as vitamins A, C, E and K. We also use a patented vegan Vitamin D3 – the activated form of vitamin D – to ensure rapid absorption and optimal benefit to your health and wellbeing. Please refer to the Nutritional Information section for more details.
Adaptogens, Antioxidants, Phytonutrients and Superfoods:
These ingredients contain components that enable your body to function better, metabolise better and better tolerate the lifestyle and environmental stressors it is exposed to on a daily basis through living in an increasingly polluted world. These inflammation-reducing natural molecules mop up free radicals and thereby reduce the harm to DNA, cells and tissues these toxins can cause.
ONE High-Protein Meal Replacement uses the following:
- Barley Green as a source of chlorophyl, fibre and trace vitamins and minerals to encourage healthy digestive, lymphatic, immune and blood sugar systems.
- Organic Baobab Fruit powder, rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber, vitamin C and satiety-increasing, blood-sugar-balancing nutrients.
- Sunflower Lecithin to help balance cholesterol, improve brain and neurological health, promote healthy digestive functioning and generate softer skin.
- Inulin from Chicory, a powerful prebiotic fiber that nurtures the health microbes in your gut and gives you a feeling of fullness or satiety.
- Maca Root Extract, a life-enhancing adaptogen and superfood that contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytonutrients that help repair, rejuvenate, rebalance and regenerate.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (CoQ10), an antioxidant shown to increase cellular energy productions, reduce inflammation, protect cells and DNA against sun and pollution damage, improve exercise performance and blood sugar balance, and help brain and lung tissue function better.
- Curcumin C3 Complex, a potent activated extract of turmeric, to boost antioxidant levels, reduce inflammation and rejuvenate anti-aging and cellular processes.
Phyto Pro products are plant-based, partly because of the health and environmental impact of plant-based choices, but mostly because the science shows that the nutrients we use in a product work harder and smarter to achieve the function we design the product for. Plant-based for us does not mean compromising on quality or functionality.
Free from artificial colours and flavours, dairy, fillers, gluten, GMO’s, preservatives, processed sugar and soy.