Lemon and chia seed protein muffins for everyone!!! These took us 8 minutes to make, 30 minutes to bake and 15 minutes to eat! The best part is that they are vegan, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and #guiltfree!
Ingredients & Method
In a bowl, combine:
- 200g all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 100g Phyto Pro Thrive Unflavoured Pea Protein
- 4 Tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
In a second bowl, melt:
- 70g of coconut oil
- 180g of sweetener (we used organic maple syrup)
- 300g coconut milk
- the zest and juice of two lemons
- 5ml of apple cider vinegar (this is to activate the baking soda)
Quickly and thoroughly mix the contents of bowl two into bowl one. Spoon the resulting mix into a prepared muffin pan and bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180C.