This creamy but lightly spicy iced cardamom and green rooibos matcha latte makes the perfect afternoon pick-me-up drink and is a great way to boost your antioxidant intake in a nutritious and delicious format!
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
No. of Servings: 2
- 1 tbsp Plant Food Green Rooibos Matcha Powder
- 2 tsp Plant Food Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 cups coconut milk (or plant-based milk of choice)
- 2-3 crushed cardamom pods
- Handful ice
- Mix together the matcha and coconut sugar with a 2-3 teaspoons of warm water in a mug to form a paste.
- Add the paste along with the remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend together until light and frosty.
- Serve your iced cardamom and green rooibos matcha latte immediately.
- If desired, lightly dust the top of the matcha latte with finely ground cardamom powder for an added flavour boost.