Get your hummus game strong for your next picnic with this highly nutritious, high-protein hemp seed hummus.
Prep. Time: 15 mins
No. of Servings: 2
- ½ avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander or favourite herb (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup or loose handful fresh baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp Plant Food Hemp Heart Seeds
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3-6 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from ½ fresh lemon
- Blend together all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until super smooth.
- Add some water for a smoother thinner hummus.
- Top with micro herbs, nuts and seeds.
- Serve with fresh pomegranates, falafels and raw veggies.
- Store your hemp seed hummus for 3-4 days in the fridge in a sealed container.