Who said you can’t have dessert for breakfast?! With this healthy fudgy protein parfait, you can have your cake and eat it!
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
No. of Servings: 2-4
Fudgy biscuit crumb:
- ½ cup nut butter of choice
- 4 scoops Phyto Pro Thrive Strawberry Protein Powder
- ½ cup Plant Food Raw Almonds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp Plant Food Organic Coconut Sugar
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 4 tbsp water
- Begin by making the fudgy biscuit crumb:
- Blend the almonds into a course flour.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients until it forms a fudgy biscuit consistency.
- Cook the blueberries with the coconut sugar, lemon juice and water in a small pot over a medium heat for 5 minutes, or until it forms a thickened sauce.
- Layer the fudgy biscuit crumb, coconut yoghurt and bruised blueberries in a short tumbler or glass.
- Serve your fudgy protein parfait immediately for the most decadent texture!