Pancakes are everyone’s friend except your waistline. That’s not the case with these decadent high protein chocolate peanut butter pancakes.
Prep. Time: 10 minutess
Cook Time: 10 minutes
No. of Servings: 4-6 pancakes
- 3 tbsp Phyto Pro Thrive Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 cup Plant Food Quick Cook Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 banana
- 1 cup plant milk of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (plus extra for serving)
- Blend all the ingredients into a blender until smooth.
- Pour heaped tablespoons into a hot pan with a bit of coconut oil.
- Wait for bubbles to form and edges to harden before flipping.
- Serve your chocolate protein peanut butter pancakes warm, with coconut yoghurt, fresh banana and peanut butter.