These healthy little chocolate chickpea chia brownie bites are a great, guilt-free snack option or hiking companion.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
No. of Servings: 10
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 scoops Phyto Pro Thrive Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp Plant Food Fairtrade Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp Plant Food Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (or soaked regular dates)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp maple/date syrup
- Blend the chickpeas, dates and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Then add the peanut butter, cocoa, coconut flour, chia seeds and date syrup.
- Pulse lightly only until just combined.
- Scoop out a tablespoon sized amount and roll into balls. Coat with extra cocoa or chia seeds.
- Keep your brownie bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- May be frozen for up to 3 months.