These protein balls are great to make with kids and tick all the right boxes – they have a mix of healthy fats, clean protein and slow release carbs. They’re raw, vegan, gluten free, paleo-friendly and free from refined sugars, preservatives and other #fakefood.
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 serving Phyto Pro Thrive real Madagascan Vanilla
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Mix all in a food processor until the pistachios are chopped finely and everything is well blended.
- If you don’t have a food processor you could pre-chop the pistachios and dates finely and mix everything together by hand.
- Using a teaspoon, take a spoonful at a time, squeeze in the palm of your hand a couple of times to compact the mixture and roll into a ball shape.
- You can leave as is or roll lightly in extra sesame seeds before placing them in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to firm up.