Our Endurance Performance Bundle covers all your nutrition bases, throughout the pre-, intra- and post-activity timeline, to ensure your body is provided with the cleanest functional nutrients that support optimal performance during longer training and competing sessions.
This Endurance Performance bundle consists of the following four (4) products:
- Phyto Pro ENERGISER – an innovative and versatile product that provides immediate and sustainable energy to power your workouts by activating the Citric Acid Cycle (aka Krebs Cycle) – the energy-creating pathway in the mitochondria power houses of the body – and not just by draining your adrenals. This sustainably increases endurance as well as aerobic and anaerobic capacity. In addition, this functional formulation enhances mental focus and helps convert fat to fuel.This is done through a proprietary blend of:
- Malic Acid – Boosts energy by allowing the body to make ATP (energy) more efficiently. Boosts endurance and capacity for higher intensity workouts.
- Magnesium – Essential for ATP (energy) synthesis. Helps to prevent muscle cramping and spasms. Regulates Electrolytes.
- Colues forskholii (Forskolin) 20% Extract – Improves physical endurance and performance during exercise. Helps to improve and maintain mental function, build new muscle and convert fat to energy.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – High levels of chlorogenic acid help utilise stored fat for energy. Helps to reduce inflammation and regulate blood sugar.
- Green Tea Extract – Powerful antioxidant properties. Raises metabolic rate and promotes thermogenesis. Brain protective.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant. Promotes protein metabolism. Lowers cortisol and raises testosterone post workout.
- Phyto Pro ENDURANCE BOOSTER – the perfect intra-activity metabolic fuel, containing clean, plant-based ingredients selected by our medical team to support sustainable energy production throughout your longer training sessions. This functional formulation includes:
- Clean carbohydrates – from orange juice, glucose and fructose – for accessible and sustainable energy,
- Balanced electrolytes – magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, sodium citrate and calcium citrate – for intracellular fluid balance and replenishment,
- Broad-spectrum B-vitamins – B1 (Thiamine), B2 (Riboflavin), B3 (Nicotinamide), B5 (Pantothenic Acid), B6 (Pyridoxine), B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folic Acid), B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – to fire up metabolism, and
- Powerful, antioxidant-rich, standardised plant extracts – Amla Fruit Extract, Green Tea Extract – that mop up harmful free radicals released through prolonged physical activity.
- Phyto Pro SPORT Active Recovery Protein – An advanced recovery protein shake that actively heals and builds new muscle tissue while healing the gut lining to promote better nutrient assimilation.
This is done through a proprietary blend of:
- Complete Protein – all essential and many non-essential amino acids
- Green Tea Extract – supplemental EGCG ingestion, the catechin found in green tea, has been reported to decrease muscle soreness and reduce muscle damage.
- Yellow Maca Root Extract – builds strength and resilience and balances hormones.
- ZMA – did you know that Phyto Pro SPORT contains Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 in the ideal ratios to support optimal hormone balance? Increasing your levels of these three nutrients can help increase testosterone levels, aid exercise recovery, improve sleep quality and build new muscle cells and increase muscle strength. They also play several key roles in your body:
- Zinc – This trace mineral is necessary for more than 300 enzymes involved in metabolism, digestion, immunity, and other areas of your health.
- Magnesium – This mineral supports hundreds of chemical reactions in your body, including energy creation and muscle and nerve function.
- Vitamin B6 – This water-soluble vitamin is needed for processes such as making neurotransmitters and nutrient metabolism.
- L-Glutamine – Aids muscle growth and repair.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is necessary for proper muscle function. It works with other essential minerals in your body to keep the muscles loose and flexible. When you exercise or do some kind of physical activity, magnesium relaxes your muscles and controls their contractions. It helps lessen the build-up of lactic acid, which can cause muscular tension, and enables your muscles to get the oxygen they need.The additional minerals potassium and selenium boost detoxification, balance electrolytes and keep your immune system healthy and balanced.
- This bundle includes x2 Phyto Pro SPORT 600g 15-serving tubs to last you 30 days, in both Chocolate and Vanilla variants.